Pisa + Lucca Excursion (Full Day)
Pisa + Lucca Excursion (Full Day)
Explore the fascinating history of Tuscany and its many rulers on a private shore excursion from La Spezia the enchanting cities of Pisa and Lucca.
Travel in a private vehicle, the first stop on your tour will be Pisa, home to the iconic Leaning Tower. You’ll have plenty of time to explore the tower and the other buildings on Piazza dei Miracoli, including the Duomo, the Baptistery, and the Camposanto. You’ll also have the opportunity to visit the nearby Piazza dei Cavalieri, a beautiful square lined with medieval buildings.
Travelling to the fortress city of Lucca, one of the region’s lesser-visited gems with roots that stretch back to before the Roman Empire. This walled city that is known for its winding streets, medieval architecture, and lively atmosphere. You’ll have time to explore the city at your own pace, visiting landmarks such as the Torre Guinigi, the Lucca Cathedral, and the Piazza dell’Anfiteatro.
Enjoy a flexible itinerary and the undivided attention of your driver.
- Pick up in La Spezia
- Immediate Departure to Pisa (Approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes)
- Free time in Pisa (Approximately 1 Hour 30 minutes)
- Pick up and drive to Lucca (Approximately 25 minutes)
- Free time in Lucca (Approximately 3 Hours)
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: low (low/moderate/high)
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- Veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- The drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- English speaking driver if requested
- Thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- Bottled water onboard
- Highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.
Children under 8 years old are not allowed into the Leaning Tower of Pisa
Individuals under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the Leaning Tower of Pisa
TERMS of SALES
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. After booking a service, the agreed price will not change. Prices include all applicable taxes and fees, except the National Vat (10%)
If you are booking a tour or shore trip or custom transfer, you will have to pay a non-refundable deposit to reserve your booking.
*Booking amounts for tour or shore trip service are calculated as 15% of the total cost of booked services. The remaining due balance will have to be settled once onboard.
*Booking amounts for custom transfer are calculated as 30% of the total cost of booked services. The remaining due balance will have to be settled once onboard.
CANCELLATION POLICY / NO-SHOW FEES
*Cancellations for SPRINTER/VAN/SEDAN service less than twelve (12) hours, will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full price of the trip fare plus any applicable fees incurred, parking, wait time, etc.
*Cancellations for COACH BUS and BUS service must be made by contacting the main office. A fifty (50) percent deposit is taken at time of reservation. This deposit is only refundable if cancelled seven (7) days prior to trip date. If cancellation is made less than seven (7) days prior to reservation date for COACH BUS and BUS service, a cancellation fee equal to one hundred (100) percent of the trip total will be incurred. Deposits may be used for credit on future trips pending management approval.
For more info, please vistit our TERMS AND CONDITION page.