Siena & San Gimignano Private Tour (Full Day)
Private tour between Siena and San Gimignano
Drive through medieval towns and beautiful surrounding valleys, we will stop at San Gimignano, an enchanting medieval village that has taken the name of Bishop Gimignano who saved the city from the barbarians. The Italian Manhattan as it has been called because of it’s tall, majestic towers like the famous Torre Grossa. You will have time to visit and shop.
Re-board your vehicle and off to Siena where enthusiastic visitors claim that it’s a place that should not be missed. Founded by Augustus around the time of birth of Christ, the city became a wealthy and powerful rival of Florence during the late middle age. Today Siena offers visitors a fascinating passageway to the Renaissance.
You will have time to visit the Torre del Mangia and Piazza del Campo. It is the site of the annual spectacular “Palio” horse race, and Piazza del Duomo, where the Cathedral and the most outstanding buildings stand.
SIENA AND SAN GIMIGNANO PRIVATE TOUR SUMMARIZATION:
- Day trip to Siena, San Gimignano, from La Spezia
- Travel through the Chianti countryside in Tuscany Explore Siena’s Old Town
- Discover the famous Siena Cathedral and its treasures
- Make a stop in a charming village in Chianti for lunch
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: low (low/moderate/high)
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- Veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- The drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- English speaking driver if requested
- Thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- Bottled water onboard
- Highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.
You can buy the tickets for the Torre Grossa in San Gimignano from here.
TERMS of SALES
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. After booking a service, the agreed price will not change. Prices include all applicable taxes and fees, except the National Vat (10%)
If you are booking a tour or shore trip or custom transfer, you will have to pay a non-refundable deposit to reserve your booking.
*Booking amounts for tour or shore trip service are calculated as 15% of the total cost of booked services. The remaining due balance will have to be settled once onboard.
*Booking amounts for custom transfer are calculated as 30% of the total cost of booked services. The remaining due balance will have to be settled once onboard.
CANCELLATION POLICY / NO-SHOW FEES
*Cancellations for SPRINTER/VAN/SEDAN service less than twelve (12) hours, will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full price of the trip fare plus any applicable fees incurred, parking, wait time, etc.
*Cancellations for COACH BUS and BUS service must be made by contacting the main office. A fifty (50) percent deposit is taken at time of reservation. This deposit is only refundable if cancelled seven (7) days prior to trip date. If cancellation is made less than seven (7) days prior to reservation date for COACH BUS and BUS service, a cancellation fee equal to one hundred (100) percent of the trip total will be incurred. Deposits may be used for credit on future trips pending management approval.
For more info, please vistit our TERMS AND CONDITION page.