Pisa + Bolgheri Wine Tasting (Full Day)
Driving through the comfortable highway, we will reach Pisa, one of the main Tuscan cities, known for its glorious past as a powerful maritime republic, birthplace of Galileo Galilei, with its beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli (Miracles Square) dominated by the so famous Leaning Tower, the Baptistry, the Cathedral and the Cemetery.
Undulating hills, austere rows of cypress trees, terraced vineyards, olive groves, and rural villages. Leaving Pisa and driving to explore Bolgheri, home to one of the most highly regarded Tuscan wines. Experience a private winery tour. Enjoy a true taste of Tuscany!
- Pick up in La Spezia
- Immediate Departure to Pisa (Approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes)
- Free time in Pisa (Approximately 1-2 Hour)
- Pick up and drive to Bolgheri
- Pick up and drive back to La Spezia
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: low (low/moderate/high)
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes
- Pick up suggested: 8.30 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- the drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- english speaking driver if requested
- thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- bottled water onboard
- highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Notes and Instructions for cruise passengers
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.