Tuscany - Cinque Terre, Wine + Olive Oil (Full Day)
With our Tuscany – Cinque Terre, Wine + Olive Oil (Full Day) tour you can live one of the most authentic Cinque Terre experiences. In the morning, you will go by private vehicle on a panoramic road from La Spezia to Manarola, the second village of the Cinque Terre. A visit of the characteristic village. The stunning views over the sea and the tiny little villages will make you speechless! After this unique experience a long romantic stairway through olive groves within the picturesque town of Manarola, we’ll lead to the hamlet Volastra you will meet a local winegrower and be offered a wine tasting with snacks!
From here we will take back driving along the coast and the Gulf of Poets, toward “Lvnae Cellar”: famous for its Vermentino, Liguria’s star grape variety. The grey label, Vermentino of “Luni’s Colli”, is the well-known wine from the Lunae cellars, while the Vermentino Nero, the black label, is indigenous to the area and is a more complex wine that has won several awards. The name Lunae plays tribute to the nearby Roman town of Luni with its wine making traditions, and from which Lunigiana derives its name. The Bosoni family traditionally made wine alongside their farm’s other agricultural activities.
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: low (low/moderate/high)
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- the drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- english speaking driver if requested
- thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- bottled water onboard
- highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Notes and Instructions for cruise passengers
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.