Cinque Terre + Portovenere (Half Day)
Cinque Terre + Portovenere (Half Day)
Cinque Terre + Portovenere (Half Day) is a private sightseeing tour that allows in one day to have a taste of this magnificent region: walk inside the villages, a touch of local culture, stunning views from the seaside and from up high, experience local specialties. Everything at your own pace. This tour does not include hiking along the footpaths.
Meet the driver in La Spezia, ride along panoramic road which will verge you out of the Gulf of Poets to find yourself guided to the Cinque Terre, the string of five old fishing villages perched high on the Italian Riviera in the region Liguria, that represents one of the most pristine natural areas of Liguria, with a landscape unique in the world, shaped by the famous dry-stone walls.
Cinque Terre – Riomaggiore
As we drive up along the coast, the first of the Cinque Terre villages that we will come across is Riomaggiore. With brightly colored houses built vertically up the surrounding hills, Riomaggiore is the second largest of the five villages and is widely known for excellent diving spots off it’s coast in the protected marine area that stretches all along the Cinque Terre. Here you will also see where the world famous Via dell’Amore walking path starts, leading to neighboring Manarola. We guarantee you amazing photos.
Cinque Terre – Manarola
Go to Manarola and visit the village with your local guide. Reach the lovely marina by walking along the alleys or choose to walk for a short distance through the vineyards surrounding the village. Manarola produces the unique dessert wine called Sciacchetrà which can only be found in this area. Once arrived by the sea, enjoy some free time. The driver will provide you with a tailor made detailed map and all the necessary explanations.
You’ll be driven along the Gulf of Poets as far as the UNESCO site of Porto Venere. You may visit the village that was founded by the Genoese in the 1100 A.C. to be their port and stronghold in the eastern Liguria. Walk as far as St. Peter church and the magical Byron Caves from where look all over the Cinque Terre coast. Enjoy the village.
Cinque Terre + Portovenere (Half Day) Tour ITINERARY:
So you may chose betwenn two available options:
– Visit Riomaggiore and have a couple of sightseeing point along the itineraries, including Manarola
– Visit Manarola and have a couple of sightseeing point along the itineraries, including Riomaggiore
- Pick up in La Spezia
- Immediate departure to Riomaggiore or Manarola
- sightseeing point along the itineraries
- Visit Portovenere
- Back to La Spezia
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 4 hours
- Activity Level: Moderate (low/moderate/high)… Walk up/downhill, go up and down stairs, get on/off trains and ferries. Please contact us for a lower activity version of the itinerary
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- Veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- The drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- English speaking driver if requested
- Thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- Bottled water onboard
- Highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.
Please note that admission tickets to the Via dell’Amore are not included in the tour package. We recommend coordinating with us to determine the best times and itinerary for your visit, to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience. Our knowledgeable guides will be happy to provide recommendations and assist you with purchasing tickets in advance, to avoid any delays or inconvenience. Thank you for choosing our tour and we look forward to providing you with a memorable and stress-free experience.
TERMS of SALES
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. After booking a service, the agreed price will not change. Prices include all applicable taxes and fees, except the National Vat (10%)
If you are booking a tour or shore trip or custom transfer, you will have to pay a non-refundable deposit to reserve your booking.
*Booking amounts for tour or shore trip service are calculated as 15% of the total cost of booked services. The remaining due balance will have to be settled once onboard.
*Booking amounts for custom transfer are calculated as 30% of the total cost of booked services. The remaining due balance will have to be settled once onboard.
CANCELLATION POLICY / NO-SHOW FEES
*Cancellations for SPRINTER/VAN/SEDAN service less than twelve (12) hours, will result in a cancellation fee equal to the full price of the trip fare plus any applicable fees incurred, parking, wait time, etc.
*Cancellations for COACH BUS and BUS service must be made by contacting the main office. A fifty (50) percent deposit is taken at time of reservation. This deposit is only refundable if cancelled seven (7) days prior to trip date. If cancellation is made less than seven (7) days prior to reservation date for COACH BUS and BUS service, a cancellation fee equal to one hundred (100) percent of the trip total will be incurred. Deposits may be used for credit on future trips pending management approval.
For more info, please vistit our TERMS AND CONDITION page.