Portofino and Italian Riviera
Experience the beauty of Portofino and the Italian Riviera with our tour that takes you from La Spezia to the pretty towns of Portofino’s gulf: Sestri Levante, Camogli, Portofino, and Santa Margherita Ligure. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Ligurian Sea, picturesque fishing villages, and stunning natural landscapes. Immerse yourself in the region’s rich history, culture, and cuisine.
Meet your personal driver in La Spezia after disembarking your cruise ship. This private day tour from La Spezia to reach Sestri Levante. During the scenic journey in the comfort of an executive Minivan. This private day tour ensures a personalized experience based on your interests with the utmost flexibility to explore at your own pace. Although it is set on a peninsula and is surrounded by the sea, Sestri Levante has a good railway network from where you can easily reach Portofino and the Cinque Terre, and trains run very often. What to see: one of the most beautiful bays of Liguria, the Bay of Silence (Baia del Silenzio) is located in Sestri Levante. You can also walk around the historic old center, rest on the large local sand beaches and breathe the atmosphere of this quiet little provincial town on the coast.
Driving forward to Camogli, a picturesque harbor town on the Italian Riviera. Take a stroll on the seafront promenade enjoying the breeze and the slow pace atmosphere of this typical Ligurian fishing town… It is lunch time, so you can taste some authentic and delicious local cheese focaccia.
It’s now time for the elegant Portofino, set in a natural inlet surrounded by green hills dotted with olive groves. The town is very popular also among the VIPs as you can see from the yachts lined up in the harbor and the expensive boutiques and restaurants on the waterfront, but it is nevertheless a must-see in the Riviera. Last stop is Santa Margherita, another charming fishing harbor where you can have a walk along the promenade lined with palm trees and have a refreshing ice-cream.
- Private tour of Portofino and Italian Riviera.
- If requested, Private English speaking driver
- Stunning panoramas, blue sea, elegant villages.
- A touch of real life in Chiavari and Camogli, a touch of elegance in Portofino and Santa Margherita.
- Taste some local specialties
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: low (low/moderate/high)
- Advised comfortable shoes and clothes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- the drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- english speaking driver if requested
- thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- bottled water onboard
- highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Notes and Instructions for cruise passengers
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.