Pisa And Lucca and Wine Tasting In Tuscany
Don’t miss the opportunity to spend a wonderful day in historic Pisa and Lucca, tasting the famous local wines and other gastronomic specialities!
After picking you up we will head straight to Pisa on the main highway running next to the Apuane Alps: these famous mountains are known for the marble quarries, located in the outskirts of the city of Carrara.
Once you reach Pisa, you will have plenty of time to visit the Cathedral, the Monumental Cemetery, the Baptistry and , if you like, to climb the Leaning Tower! All of these incredible buildings are located in the “Field of Miracles”, so called for its important religious meaning.
Just 30 minutes drive North across the mountains and we will be within the walls of Lucca where Monuments, Cathedrals and Churches will make your tour complete & perhaps even relaxing.
Around lunch time you will be leaving the city of Lucca heading towards a family owned Winery and Farm where you will have the opportunity to taste excellent wines produced in the area, extravirgin Olive Oil and delicious food!
PISA AND LUCCA + WINE TASTING IN TUSCANY SUMMARIZATION:
- Pick up in La Spezia
- Immediate Departure to Pisa (Approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes)
- Free time in Pisa (Approximately 1 Hour)
- Pick up and drive to Lucca (Approximately 25 Minutes)
- Free time in Lucca (Approximately up to 2 Hours)
- Pick up and drive to a pre-agreed winery
- Pick up and drive back to La Spezia
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: low (low/moderate/high)
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- the drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- english speaking driver if requested
- thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- bottled water onboard
- highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Notes and Instructions for cruise passengers
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.