Pisa and Florence Excursion (rainy day)
With the Pisa and Florence Excursion (rainy day) you can discover the fascinating cities of Pisa and Florence on a private tour from La Spezia, with the option of indoor activities in case of rain. Marvel at the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa, and explore the Piazza dei Miracoli medieval compound, which includesthe impressive Cathedral and Baptistery. If it does rain, visit the Camposanto Monumentale, an indoor cemetery with beautiful frescoes and a peaceful atmosphere.
Next, head to Florence, where you can visit the magnificent Duomo and climb the Bell Tower for stunning views over the city. If it does rain, visit the Uffizi Gallery, one of the world’s most famous art museums, with an extensive collection of Renaissance masterpieces. Alternatively, visit the Accademia Gallery, home to Michelangelo’s David sculpture.
Stroll through the charming streets and piazzas of Florence, including the iconic Ponte Vecchio bridge, and stop for a coffee or a gelato in one of the friendly café. Your knowledgeable driver-guide will provide fascinating insights and recommendations throughout the tour, ensuring a memorable and enjoyable experience, either it is rain or shine. Book your private tour today and discover the beauty of Tuscany!
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 4 hours
- Activity Level: low (low/moderate/high)
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: taxes, parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- the drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- english speaking driver if requested
- thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- bottled water onboard
- highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Notes and Instructions for cruise passengers
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.
Uffizi Gallery – Florence