Another possible variant of the schedule:
Tour starts from Riomaggiore. Walking down to the ancient marina, surrounded by medieval dwellings survived in spite of their location on the cliffs, will take clients to the beginning of the “Via dell’Amore”. This trail carved in the cliffs is an easy walk, immersed in spectacular views over the coastline, to the next village Manarola, which can be reached in 20/30 minutes. Vegetation, rock formation, scents, colours and sceneries are constantly changing along the walkway making your day outing an unforgettable experience. During the day you are encouraged to taste the famous “Focaccia” which is typical to the area, the Cinque Terre sweet wine “Schiacchetrà” and last but not the least enjoy the great variety of seafood. From Manarola to Vernazza is either by train or by boat (fee not included in the tour) while your driver will meet up with you at the next town to collect you and drive you back along a very spectacular road.
We will be glad to personalize the tour to your interests, wishes and needs even during the day.
- Departure from La Spezia
- Pass by: Borgo of Riomaggiore
- Stop: 50 minutes Borgo of Manarola
- Stop: 30 minutes Borgo of Corniglia
- Stop: 60 minutes Borgo of Vernazza
- Stop: 50 minutes Borgo of Monterosso (optionally)
- Stop: 45 minutes Borgo of Portovenere
- Pick up and drive back to La Spezia
- Availability: all year round
- Disables and reduced mobility people friendly: Yes, if requested
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Activity Level: (low/moderate/high)… Walk up/downhill, go up and down stairs, get on/off trains and ferries
- Advised clothing: comfortable shoes and clothes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen
- Pick up suggested: 9.00 am
- Including: parking, tolls and fuel
- Price: (per party, not per person), depending on duration, pick-up location and group size
- Not included: admission ticket for churches and museums
- Pick up location: your accommodation (cruises, hotels, villas, B&B, etc.)
- NO hidden surprises, and your rate is confirmed before you book
- veh’s fleet is formed by exclusive private mercedes Sedan, Van and Bus
- the drivers are licensed, insured, regulated and vaccinated
- english speaking driver if requested
- thanks to our authorizations, we can access to any historical centres
- bottled water onboard
- highly competitive rates (same price, or even lower, than a normal taxi)
- C-19 compliance standards
Notes and Instructions for cruise passengers
Please note that the driver is not able to leave the vehicle and accompany you to specific sites in the centre due to strict parking regulations in the city centres.
This activity will end right where it started.